So many great memories of dear Vi-
- all the laughs she and my dad shared working together a t Monitor Furniture Company. My dad always commented on her outstanding work ethic.
- Vi and Sam going dancing with my parents wherever the best band was playing.
- Vi’s great relationship with my handicapped brother Dean, ( he always called her by her full name- Viola) she would always bring him a special treat and made him feel included.
- the many visits she and Sam made to my parents home where they would chat up a storm.
- Myrtle Beach- Vi was the one that got my family interested in visiting back in the 1960’s.
- Vi, my mom, Marie Fredrick, and Eleanor Messina going on their weekly lunch dates.
- Vi’s compassionate and kindhearted spirit when my family needed it.
- visited Vi at LSS - always a lively conversation, which ended with her saying” Remember honey, no one can take away our memories.”
- the way she hugged me with heartfelt tears when my parents(Marie & Al DiMaio) and my brother Dean passed away.
My deepest sympathy to all Vi’s family. She loved you dearly.
Millie & Ken Baker had many good times with Viola. She was very special for Millie as they chatted by telephone. Our memories were from Buffalo NY to Palm Desert California, Cape Cod & our home in Florida. May RIP
Millie & Ken